All the angels are now on top of the large bookcase with the dvds in them. The santas (or most of them) are on top of another bookcase. The piano is cleared off, waiting for festive tchotkes. Gotta put up the lighted garland in the kitchen, hang the Christmas shower curtain, and get rid of all the boxes in the living room.
I promise -- pictures by tonight.
I even went to the Christmas lunch given by the church, where I was charged with arranging the trivia quiz. I include it for your enjoyment. The Carol part I found on line, the trivia part I made up myself. Enjoy!
Name the carols described in each riddle
1. Oh, member of the round table with missing areas
2. Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres
3. Vehicular homicide was committed on Dad's mom by a precipitous darling
4. Wanted in December: top forward incisors
5. The apartment of two psychiatrists
6. The lad is a diminutive percussionist
7. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis
8. Decorate the entryways
9. Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element
10. Oh small Israel urban center
11. Far off in a haybin
12. We are Kong, Lear, and Nat Cole
13. Duodecimal enumeration of the passage of the yuletide season
14. Leave and broadcast from an elevation
15. Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your yuletide season
16. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully
17. As the guardians of the woolly animals protected their charges in the dark hours
18. I beheld a trio of nautical vessels moving in this direction
19. Jubilation to the entire terrestrial globe
20. Do you perceive the same vibrations which stimulate my auditory sense
21. A joyful song of reverence relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck
22. Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster
23. May the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild male humans
24. Rose-colored uncouth dolf is aware of the nature of precipitation, darling
1. Which of these actors did NOT play Kris Kringle in Miracle on 34th Street?
A. Edmund Gwenn
B. Sebastian Cabot
C. Richard Attenborough
D. Donald Sutherland
2. For what instrument was “Silent Night” written?
3. In Christmas in Connecticut, what was Barbara Stanwyck’s profession?
4. In Remember the Night, what was Barbara Stanwyck’s profession?
5. The following songs are written in what language? Itsuka No Merry Christmas, Burnin’ Xmas, Futari no Kinenbi, Pittari Shitai X’mas, Hitorikiri No Christmas?
6. Which of these aren’t Christmas movies?
A. The Man Who Came to Dinner
B. Love, Actually
C. Babes in Toyland
D. Home Alone 3